The TMM3 is a Video Fluoroscopy Swallow Study Stretcher-Chair with innovative motorized patient positioning that reduces the modified barium swallow (MBS) study procedure time and increases your fluoroscopy suites productivity.
In addition to swallow studies in determining dysphagia it can be used in radiology for mammography (for patients unable to stand), stereotactic breast biopsy procedures, as well as transport and rehabilitation services.
Standard TMM3 Features:
- 350 lb. patient weight capacity, the highest capacity swallow chair on the market
- Exceptional motorized patient positioning for back, leg and height reduces patient transfer process by 50 percent. This can help reduce patient fall and staff injury risk.
- Effortless push button pendant for smooth and safe operation
- 90° rotating seat feature permits lateral and anterior-posterior imaging.
- Manual Quick Release Back Rest for emergency CPR function
- Comes with 3 belts – head, leg and wide width torso
- Recommend ordering Removable Back Extension accessory as it allows for safer patient transfer, transport, and treatment.
- Does your facility perform a high volume of swallow study patients or schedule them all in one day? Consider purchasing 2 units to reduce transport wait time for improved patient throughput.
Contact PFE Medical for the sales representative in your area. Your rep will help you: determine departmental equipment needs, arrange a demonstration, provide the options & accessories available, obtain a quote, and will be happy to place your order.