TransMotion Medical is committed to reducing staff injury, patient fall risk and improving patient throughput. The TMM4 Series Stretcher-Chair is the perfect solution. This versatile device can be configured for a department’s specific need through a broad group of structural Options (items mounted at the factory) and Accessories (items that can be added and removed in the field). In addition it can reduce the amount of equipment needed as it is: a chair, a transport device, a procedure device, a surgical table, and a stretcher. Patients can go for admission, to procedure, to discharge all on ONE surface with no transfers!
Standard TMM4 Features:
- 500 lb. (227kg) Patient Weight Capacity
- Exceptional Motorized Positioning of back, leg and height for safe patient transport and treatment that can eliminate patient transfers.
- Effortless Push-button Pendant control for smooth and safe operation
- Full Radiolucent Back Section allows for X-Ray, fluroscopic and C-arm radiologic procedures.
- Self-Storing Push Bars swing out of the way for unobstructed radiologic procedures
- Trendelenburg positioning
- Manual Quick Release Back Section for emergency CPR function
- Seat Height is low to high adjustable. Comes with standard dual column.
- Two high capacity Quick Change Battery Packs and wall-mount Charger
- Cushioned, Chrome Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- Memory Foam Cushions for enhanced patient comfort
- Space Saving Footprint
Contact PFE Medical for the sales representative in your area. Your rep will help you: determine departmental equipment needs, arrange demonstration, provide the options & accessories available, obtain a quote, and will be happy to place your order.
- Respiratory /
- Safe Patient Handling
- Wound Care