The Future of Patient Transport & Treatment is Here
The revolutionary TMM6 is our FIRST stretcher-chair with both POWER DRIVE and POWER POSITIONING. Now staff can DRIVE their patients throughout the healthcare facility and POSITION them from supine to upright as well adjust the height – all at the touch of a button. This means the TMM6 can decrease staff injury risk by reducing total transfers, eliminate manual positioning, and all push/pull force associated with patient handling.
The TMM6 is a total patient handling solution, functioning as a pre-procedure recliner chair, a power driven stretcher, and a multi-functional procedural chair/table. It can be used in multiple departments and also features a radiolucent back section for unobstructed access for C-Arm and X-ray procedures. Thanks to its patent-pending drive system, the TMM6 has unmatched maneuverability, allowing it to turn on a dime, maneuver in tight spaces, and effortlessly handle ramps, carpets, and bumpy thresholds. The Power Drive is equipped with a unique smooth stop feature that stops the unit as soon as the drive trigger is released, even on ramps.
Drive up to a 500 lb. patient, three mph, 10-15 miles with just one finger! No lifting, transferring, manual positioning, pushing or pulling required!
- Power Drive Unit – travels 3 miles per hour when driven by a certified transport operator.
- Security Key Pad to Enable or Disable
- Power Drive User Interface
- Blue Quick Stop Button
- 500 lb. Patient Weight Capacity
- 28" Wide Width
- Tall Height Range – 23" Low, 39" High
- Eight button Handheld Pendant Control for effortless Motorized Patient Positioning for Back, Leg, Height and Auto Contour Function.
- Two Chrome, Padded Side Rails with Tuck-Away feature
- Manual Quick Release Backrest for Emergency CPR Function
- Adjustable Articulation Tube
- Radiolucent Back Section
- Auto Extending Large Foot Rest
- Battery Charge-State Monitor
- 10 to 15 Mile Range on a Full Battery Charge
- On-Board Central Battery Recharging System, with Built-in Charger
- Retractable AC Cord Reel
- Brake & Steer Caster System
- Waist Belt and Oxygen Tank Holder Accessories Included
- Can Be Operated in a Manual Mode if Necessary
- Numerous Optional Accessories (Upper Rails, IV Rod, Head Pillow, Foot Rest Cushion, Custom Color Cushions, etc.) are also available for purchase.
- Respiratory / Bronchoscopy
- Safe Patient Handling